Pages

Wednesday 28 September 2016

Virtual Meetings

It's been a while since I've updated this blog - somehow there's always something else that has to be done by yesterday. But this week I've been inspired to pick up my virtual pen again by Mossy from Silver Moss Jewellery. A while ago she asked me to take part in a interview about my work for her blog and it's now gone live, so if you care to have a read then please pop over and have a look HERE.

What I love about taking part in things like this is that you get to 'meet' people from all over the place that you wouldn't otherwise get to talk to and to have a look at how other artists work. Somehow it seems to make the world seem a little bit smaller, in the best way - it can be quite solitary in the workshop by yourself!

So do go over and have a look, and while you're there have a look at some of Mossy's work too!




1 comment:

  1. I know exactly what you mean about 'virtually meeting' other jewellers - it really can be quite a lonely craft!

    Thanks for linking to the interview and thank you for your answers, I enjoyed reading them and it's been a pleasure to publish them, and your wonderful photos :)

    ReplyDelete